Sonntag, 19. März 2017

Maja Design Moodboard March 17

Hello everyone, something I want to do in this new year is to join the Maja Design Moodboard every month. I so love those papers and the inspiration boards are always so beautiful with gorgeous color combinations. Below you can see what I made this month, mainly using the color scheme. I had fun to try new things; the selfmade flowers and the die cutting of the background. I am happy with the result :-)



Here's a close up of the the flowers. I layed some Scrapiniec chipboards underneath. Maja Design papers and also Scapiniec chipboards are available at Noor! Design UK. And so is the gorgeous Die from Sizzix.


 MajaDesign Mood Board March 2017

Thank you so much for looking. Have a good start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Doris knippenenplakken hat gesagt…

Beautiful Card ! Lovely Colors and details !
Greetings Doris